New Panteg RFC
Panteg rugby club was founded way back in 1874, by the men of Richard Thomas & Baldwin, now known as Panteg Steel Works.
In the beginning only junior union rugby was played, and as the years went on, the club would produce many Welsh Capped District Players, which was a huge success and honour for the club.
The club has been through some major changes though throughout the years. The clubhouse has be extended, four new changing rooms have been built, and we have a new floodlit training area. These facilities rival any premier league side and we are justifiably proud of them.
New Panteg operate a thriving Mini & Junior Section, and in 2004 we started our first Youth team in over a hundred years, ensuring a steady supply of new talent to the senior ranks. In the 2007/08 season New Panteg joined the newly formed WRU Division 6 League.
For further information visit www.pitchero.com/clubs/newpantegrfc