Please read the following information and relay it to the rest of your party as appropriate:
- Please ensure that all members of your group wash their hands regularly during your visit especially before eating, after feeding animals, attending activities and before leaving the farm. There are a number of hand-washing stations around the farm. Please ensure that everyone in your group uses soap and warm water to wash their hands and that they dry them thoroughly. Alcohol hand gels are NOT a sufficient substitute for washing hands. We also advise that accompanying adults keep prompting children not to put their fingers in the mouth during their visit.
- We ask that ALL food and drink is consumed in designated eating areas only.
- Please stay in your groups, supervised by an adult at all times.
- Please do not feed the Pigs, Ponies, Donkeys or Horse. They have very sharp teeth.
- Please remember that you leave belongings unattended at your own risk. Rooms will not be locked, and Greenmeadow Community Farm will not be liable for any belongings that go missing.
- Please keep to your activity timetables where appropriate.
- Please remember that it is suggested that children under the age of 8 yrs do not use our adventure playground. There is a free-play and sand pit area located in the Front Garden suitable for the younger children.
- First Aid points are located in the Gift Shop and Farm Office. Alternatively any member of staff identifiable by their uniform will be able to help you.
- Should the Fire alarm sound, please make your way to our Fire Assembly Point "Rex" the Dragon.
- Pregnant women are advised not to enter the Animal House during Lambing/Kidding season as there is a small risk of Toxoplasmosis. Should you require more information please ask prior to your visit.
- Should anyone in your group fall ill with sickness and diarrhoea within two weeks of visiting a farm we recommend that they contact their GP.
Thank you for taking the time to read this information! We hope that you enjoy your visit!
Download a copy of the Avoiding infection on farm visits - advice for the public leaflet .
Last Modified on: 05-12-2018