I left school at sixteen and joined Saunders Valve Co in Cwmbran as a Technical Apprentice.
I completed the apprenticeship and was offered a position as a Detail Draughtsman in the Product Drawing Office. This I gladly accepted, because I had always wanted to be a draughtsman. I stayed in this department until May 2005 when I was offered early retirement. During my time in the D.O I had a number of promotions, with responsibilities increasing at each stage.
Over the years, I have drawn numerous plans for home extensions etc. to be submitted for planning approval. Early retirement has given me the opportunity to develop this and start my own business, having bought a computer and CAD package on finishing work.
I now offer a personal service which includes a stage site visit and pre-planning advice.
Plans drawn and general 2D CAD drawing
My service to you*
- Free first telephone consultation
- Home visit arranged to discuss your requirements
- Draft drawing provided for visual consideration and further developments
- Detail plan drawing provided on completion of alterations
- Plans submitted for planning application and building regulations
- Application forms for Planning and Building Regulations completed if required, and can act as agent to liaise between applicant and local authority
*assuming my services are required. Prices are dependent on the level of services you require.
As a guide, these would range from £150 and £1,000. As a guide to the service provided, please refer to the attached examples .
For further information on planning in the Torfaen area, visit www.torfaen.gov.uk
Tel: 01633 483706
Last Modified on: 05-11-2015